- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Scotland: The Results - open thread
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- From elation to sadness: my mixed emotions on the Scottish results (Caron Lindsay)
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- J.W. Logan's grave at Church Langton
- Why Labour did surprisingly well in the South of England yesterday
- Hinstock warehouse collapse: Worker freed after more than nine hours under cheese and shelving
- How the Housing and Planning Bill will make finding (and keeping) a home harder
- So, the fallout from from #LE2016 in Calderdale and Beyond
- Lib Dems take Southport by Storm and some other election reflections
- Management or bullying? A question for DCC
- 12 police forces now studying Tory election expenses
- Gorgon Child, by Steven Barnes
- Ludford Bridge reopens - be prepared for the shock of the new
- Lorenzo Cherin 7th May - 1:13am
Congratulations to Caroline Pidgeon on her election to the Assembly.Well deserved,and commiserations to the other candidates.The campaign was definitely positive and friendly , that our...
- Lorenzo Cherin 7th May - 1:02am
In keeping with colleagues, tribute must be paid to real service on the part of Kirsty Williams .If personal desire to pause from the hustle...
- Andy Hinton 7th May - 12:44am
Well that's frustrating. Caroline beat UKIP on the mayoral vote, but not on the list vote, where it really matters. Still, 121,051 people voted for...
- Eddie Sammon 7th May - 12:11am
Congrats to everyone who stood for election and helped out. It would be interesting to hear from the local party why they think such a...
- Peter Watson 7th May - 12:07am
@Simon Shaw (congratulations by the way) Sorry I missed SILVIO's parallel post where he/she name-checked Liverpool & Sheffield. "– In 2014 won two and and...
- Alex Macfie 6th May - 11:44pm
"Actually people resent their choices at elections being reversed by outsiders"Not necessarily. What voters don't like is unnecessary elections, and they tend to punish the...