- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- FOUND: David Cameron's Little Black Book
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Why you need to register for Liberal Democrat Spring conference NOW (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Denmark Hill/Peckham Rye off-peak Victoria Station services
- Road safety outside Harris Academy site, Perth Road
- Liberal Democrats: The Party Of In on EU Funding
- Christmas Songs ... Nat King Cole - O Holy Night
- A time to take stock
- Labour in crisis?
- Don't Sanctify Ronnie Biggs
- Mixed messages
- The last post
- Linkblogging For 18/12/13
- Ann K. 19th Dec - 8:07am
Electing them won't stop this kind of "clock on and clear off" fiddle. Look at Brussels.
- Gareth Wilson 19th Dec - 7:54am
'Recipe for Lord Nick Griffin' We may not like the BNP but if people want to vote for them then of course they should be...
- Mick Taylor 19th Dec - 7:45am
@John Tilley It is precisely the point. Matt is one of a number of people who contribute to Lib Dem voice who believe being in...
- JohnTilley 19th Dec - 7:39am
Richard Morris 18th Dec '13 - 7:05pm Daily catch ups with Nick Harvey for example… Which one would play Thatcher and which one The Queen...
- JohnTilley 19th Dec - 7:34am
Matthew Huntbach 18th Dec '13 - 4:25pm Matthew this is a brilliant summary of the Clegg years. In particular - " Clegg was so pushed...
- JohnTilley 19th Dec - 7:19am
RC 18th Dec '13 - 6:35pm Which imaginary leader could have avoided the vicious, tribal reactions of the Tories, Labour and all their allies against...