- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Affordable housing, Tory-style
- Rupert Moss-Eccardt is the first Lib Dem Police Commissioner candidate
- The Autumn Statement shows the conflict of short and long term Tory priorities
- Rochford DC, Rochford- 26th November 2015
- Any Unison Teaching Assistants amongst my readers?
- Revealing written responses to #TransInquiry on #TransDocFail & Equality Act
- Pricing most people out of ordinary life
- Who really deserves the credit for the tax credit U-turn? Let's remind ourselves, shall we?
- Making the Case for Palestine
- Pennycook & Sinderins Courts Coffee Morning - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- expats 26th Nov - 1:34pm
Dave Orbison 26th Nov '15 - 11:47am You may well be sceptical.....from the OBR's own website..... Forecast evaluation report 22nd September 2015 This year’s Forecast...
- Hywel 26th Nov - 1:27pm
I hope if David Marquand does join us people will greet that news without rancour :-)
- Denis Loretto 26th Nov - 1:16pm
I have just watched virtually all today's debate on Syria and not for the first time was impressed with the breadth and depth of many...
- Andrew McCaig 26th Nov - 1:15pm
Richard Underhill, Self-evidently true, but otherwise typically cryptic!
- Richard Underhill 26th Nov - 1:02pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Anand "Sophia, Suffragette Princess", which aired first on BBC One in late November 2015." This program is well worth a look. It depicts the grand-daughter...
- nvelope2003 26th Nov - 1:01pm
In Epsom West, Surrey Council Labour increased its vote by 2.1 % and the Greens, who did not contest the seat previously, got 2.2 %....