- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Thank you Troy Michael for helping me to tell my story too...
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm
- Star Wars and postmodernism
- Lib Dems to launch Cornwall Assembly campaign
- Post Referendum Reform
- The end of party politics? A couple of books and some thoughts
- John Leech to speak at East Midlands Lib Dems conference
- Some thoughts on Alex Salmond's resignation
- What I say to you is, can you really imagine Ed Miliband as Prime Minister?
- The secret, I'm told, is in being somewhere else...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 21st Sep - 8:57pm
A Labour, Lib-Dem strategy might of course be to insist that the devolved powers to Scotland be treated as an unconditional, discrete piece of legislation,...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 21st Sep - 8:42pm
Pace Raddiy, if UKIP win the Clacton by-election expect the clamour for the simplistic destruction of the House of Commons and its replacement by an...
- Sesenco 21st Sep - 8:38pm
David Allen wrote: "The problem is that the Tories will then barnstorm to victory in 2015 on a cry of “English votes for English laws”,"...
- Eddie Sammon 21st Sep - 8:36pm
It is in the national interest to check whether devolved powers are going to be used sensibly. This policy should be amended on the grounds...
- Richard S 21st Sep - 8:28pm
@Rabi Martins In which case we are really just talking about BA representation, so we shouldn't say we are talking about BAME. Also don't worry....
- Little Jackie Paper 21st Sep - 8:28pm
David Allen - I think you are spot on. Cameron has played a blinder here. The pledge to Scotland is generous if not massively so....