- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough (Nick Thornsby)
- Liberal Democrats should campaign against benefits “rape clause” (Caron Lindsay)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Why I oppose British air strikes in Syria
- McInnes Calls For Police Scotland Debate
- Marley Hill Christmas market
- Listening to the Long Mynd and Stiperstones shuttle
- The current proposed 'strategy' for #Syria
- Clarke and Dawe - The Nativity Play. Does it send the wrong message?
- Did you miss my Speakers Corner article in the Peterborough Telegraph?
- November books
- Don't just blame Cereste for Solar Farm failure!
- What's your view on the Council Christmas Tree?
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Nov - 10:59pm
Mollison - 'The public support for intervention does seem to me to have a strong element of willy-waving, inspired by discontent with the reality of...
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Nov - 10:52pm
Glenn - 'our idea of a democracy that included rule by politicised Islam.' Just as a matter of interest, how do you conceive a democracy...
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Nov - 10:50pm
Nick Baird - I have no issue with anything that you say, but symbolism DOES matter. We have been asked by a NATO partner for...
- Jennie 29th Nov - 10:50pm
Survey filled in. It'll be interesting to see if Nick's assertion that there's consensus among party members on any point is backed up
- Glenn 29th Nov - 10:49pm
There's no a chance of getting rid of Assad trough any kind of military means. He got the Russian military on his side. What do...
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Nov - 10:45pm
Richard Underhill - Or, in the alternative 3) Actually, I've weighed up the many issues - security, humanitarian, geopolitical, situation-on-the-ground and have made a good-faith...