- Liberal Democrats must enthusiastically occupy the clear pro EU space – nobody else will (Caron Lindsay)
- Please understand what The Alternative is about (Chris Bowers)
- LDV at 10: Pick of the posts: The one with the naked man (The Voice)
- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Get the latest UK election law news
- Grammar Schools block rather than aid social mobility, says Tim Farron
- Celebrate England Grants for Local Groups
- Citizens Advice - Update on Services for Bury Residents
- Lip-reading help for people who are hard of hearing
- Olympic Hoo-ha
- Brexit: is it really worth risking the economy in order to meet a target that didn't make sense six years ago?
- The Blood is the Life for 29-08-2016
- Boundary changes leave us all as losers
- And what did you do over the Bank Holiday Councillor?
- Stevan Rose 29th Aug - 3:26pm
"Extraordinary stats, Stevan. Where are they from? " You requoted the source... they're votes. We had that referendum, the public thought they voted on the...
- tonyhill 29th Aug - 3:15pm
I like your analogy with the phone war, Caron, except that in 1940 no one thought that everything was going to come out all right,...
- Chris Burden 29th Aug - 3:08pm
@ Stevan Rose "60% of the population are not interested in the voting system. Two thirds of those that are interested prefer FPTP. We had...
- Al 29th Aug - 3:07pm
But isn't the referendum a once in a generation thing? Don't you have to shut up, eat your cereal and accept the result so that...
- Lorenzo Cherin 29th Aug - 3:00pm
James King You speak such real sense ! My point is that we can agree with each other without alienating other members who are actually...
- paul barker 29th Aug - 2:58pm
I completely agree with Caron on this, our position should be unambiguous. I havent left Open Britain because they seem to be saying that they...