- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Peter Black voted AM of the year
- New taxi rank in St Peter's Street
- Four facts that paint a rather different picture of Britain from the one usually told
- Power to Change
- TRAC - report will be made public
- Launceston's Magic Weekend - starts on Friday
- Promising move from David Heath over online snooping
- Which is the most important picture from the Mandela commemoration event?
- The Blood is The Life 11-12-2013
- New equipment at Carr Lane Rec
- Julian Tisi 11th Dec - 1:59pm
@ Frank Booth I'm guessing your belief that this is the most right wing government ever is because of the cuts or maybe because Labour...
- Simon Oliver 11th Dec - 1:57pm
great news, especially about making it more accessible via online technology
- RC 11th Dec - 1:55pm
@ Jedibeeftrix I don't think anyone would argue that there should be a target to raise state spending upwards to a certain percentage of GDP....
- Michael Cole 11th Dec - 1:47pm
Bill le Breton make some excellent points too.
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 1:40pm
As sensible pro-market commentators like Martin Wolf have pointed out governments need a degree of flexibility in how they approach fiscal policy. Committing to running...
- Michael Cole 11th Dec - 1:39pm
Peter Tyzack makes an excellent and important point and it's worth repeating: "But one factor you have all overlooked in all of this is the...