- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden's death was not a tragedy
- We should weep at what is happening to Labour
- Farron: Enough is enough. It's time to help refugees in need in response to Independent's heartbreaking photo of a little dead Syrian boy
- Farron backs right to term-time holidays
- Liberal Britain? (Jim Williams)
- A warning from the Labour party: The difference between leadership and management (John Dixon)
- Farron backs right to term-time holidays (Caron Lindsay)
- Not in my name: British diplomats who joked about refugee quotas disgrace this country (Caron Lindsay)
- Christians continue to suffer on the West Bank (John Kelly)
- "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
- West Midlands Liberal Democrats - Refugee Appeal -Test Post
- Swollen ankle, Ulcer
- Links I found interesting for 05-09-2015
- Refugees: Cameron changes his spots - or does he?
- London LibDems' GLA Hustings
- The mysterious tunnels under Liverpool
- If Corbyn loses next week who will they blame?
- End of the road for cats eyes
- Eddie Sammon 5th Sep - 5:06pm
I support scrapping the policy. Just because something helps doesn't mean it is the best use of money. It was a nightmare policy from day...
- expats 5th Sep - 5:05pm
................David Cameron is realising he is on the wrong side of public opinion. His latest proposals will do nothing for people making these desperate journeys...............
- Richard Underhill 5th Sep - 5:00pm
Next week's plan is currently unclear. So is the UK government's proposed action. If the people to be re-distributed are recognised refugees they are free...
- Geoffrey Payne 5th Sep - 4:50pm
The question I would like him to look into; can you improve social mobility and at the same time increase inequality? Because that was the...
- Cllr. David Becket 5th Sep - 4:47pm
David Cameron has a valid point. If we were to fund humane reception camps close to the areas of conflict where asylum requests could be...
- Richard Underhill 5th Sep - 4:22pm
Chris_sh 5th Sep '15 - 3:07pm What Paddy Asdown said onThe World at One on BBC Radio 4 was that perhaps we should think about...