- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- No easy answers to dealing with Daesh
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- Trans Elected Officials report released
- My must-reads this week November 27, 2015
- British politics has the quality of a bad dream at the moment
- West End Community Groups' evening
- Phil Woolas's disgraced election agent now Ukip chairman in Oldham
- Harris Academy Project Board
- Friends of Magdalen Green Soup and Pudding Lunch - as part of West End Christmas Fortnight
- Howard 27th Nov - 12:34pm
I can only endorse all the comments made. This was an excellent, well nuanced piece. It was an accurate critique of the LibDem 5 point...
- nvelope2003 27th Nov - 11:59am
Tim has a much higher disapproval rating than Jeremy Corbyn. Why is this ?
- Mick Taylor 27th Nov - 11:49am
Let me be crystal clear. I do not support any military action by the UK in Syria, because it is an utterly stupid policy that...
- Malcolm Lewis 27th Nov - 11:47am
George has asked us newbies of the Social Democratic Group to add a comment why we're supporting it, so here goes... I've joined the group...
- Jayne Mansfield 27th Nov - 11:44am
Yes he could.
- David Raw 27th Nov - 11:40am
I am the recipient of a transplant. It was third time lucky - two previous organs had been rejected by the transplant team for what...