- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Time2Give Autumn Newsletter
- Keep Clear by Horse & Farrier, Gatley
- Stockport becomes first Council to debate Devo Manc
- EU Migration
- JUF 28th Nov - 11:26am
@Helen Tedcastle - Blairites don't ape the Tories, they are Tories. And to think Ken Clarke was once regarded as hard right! I don't think...
- Joe Otten 28th Nov - 11:26am
Nuffield Trust view from their website: "The deteriorating quality of mental health services is a real concern and the Liberal Democrats are absolutely right to...
- David Evans 28th Nov - 11:18am
So breaking a pledge as just about the first noticeable thing we did in government was not a good idea?
- Helen Tedcastle 28th Nov - 11:15am
Roland ' I suggest a LibDem-Conservative coalition; whilst people may not like it, it is an arrangement we (and the electorate) know ‘works’.' You're right,...
- JUF 28th Nov - 11:07am
@Roland - "the preferred LibDem option, I suggest a LibDem-Conservative coalition". I for one would have been grateful if you had made that position clear...
- Nick Collins 28th Nov - 11:06am
"Five vie to succeed Jeremy Browne ...": sounds like another title from the pen of the late Enid Blyton!