- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- What is it with Bootle Labour's control freaks?
- Japanese Knotweed in Yardley - campaign Launch
- #FACup Third Qualifying Round draw - it's a grudge match... at home
- Road closures in Launceston
- Falling off the Fence: The Story of Liverpool's Millennium Lord Mayor
- Vacuum cleaners and Lib Dems hit back at Theresa May over 'snooper's charter'
- At the Macmillan Coffee Morning last Fridqay
- The Twitter debate about local benefits tourism
- Iraq:reasonable concerns
- October 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Roger Roberts 30th Sep - 8:44pm
Enough is Enough ! Words from the Tory Conference are so illiberal that they must put the continuation of the Coalition in very serious danger...
- Stephen Hesketh 30th Sep - 8:08pm
@JohnTilley 30th Sep '14 - 7:42pm Come on John, some of us like to sleep at night. Any chance of you posting such scenarios first...
- Stevan Rose 30th Sep - 8:07pm
In the NW England I know closed pubs and empty shops are re-opening. Growth is clear, causes not so clear, whether that is down to...
- Roland 30th Sep - 8:04pm
@William Hobhouse - I suggest you read the Guardian article Teena links to for an answer to your question. (It also contains an interesting link...
- matt 30th Sep - 7:57pm
@ Kelly-Marie Blundell "The Coalition have an obligation to deliver what they have signed up to do – MPs and Ministers have a collective responsibility...
- Bill le Breton 30th Sep - 7:52pm
Eddie, being concerned about disinflationary pressures is not the same as 'think(ing) inflation doesn’t really matter'. Here's a very interesting piece from today's FT on...