- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron to go on Have I Got News for You
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Lib Dem Christian Forum membership doubles in 2015 (William Dyer)
- Jenny Randerson writes… The final decision on Heathrow is imminent and Lib Dems are standing firm (Jenny Randerson)
- Heartbreaking video showing how bullying affects 14 year old with Asperger's Syndrome
- Back to a credible Liberal economic narrative - at last
- A tale of two by-elections
- Wim Klein: the last human calculator
- Blyth Town Council , December 2015 meetings
- Reporting of the turmoil within Labour is a double-edged sword
- Yesterday's Lords question on trans prisoners
- Towards a whole new public service, but an informal one
- I wonder if there are any sore heads in the Blue Rubicon office this morning?
- Consett loses another heritage asset
- Dave Page 25th Nov - 1:36pm
malc asks if the Tories' plans are worse than the Coalition. The obvious answer is yes, because the presence of the Lib Dems in Coalition...
- Dan Falchikov 25th Nov - 1:34pm
Looks like four out of Tim's five things have been delivered. Will we be supporting it then?
- Mary Reid 25th Nov - 1:29pm
I'm rather alarmed at the permanent pothole fund. :-)
- Ruth Bright 25th Nov - 1:21pm
He has just compared the tampon tax with Libor fines - weird or what?
- Christopher Haigh 25th Nov - 12:18pm
War mongers may be pushing the world into a major crisis here. The US through NATO wish to remove Assad as their policy objective (must...
- Jayne Mansfield 25th Nov - 12:02pm
It is truly depressing Geoffrey. I have been reading posts on here hoping to find comments from wise heads like your own but too often,...