- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Time2Give Autumn Newsletter
- Keep Clear by Horse & Farrier, Gatley
- Stockport becomes first Council to debate Devo Manc
- EU Migration
- Switch Island & A59 come to mind – Drivers who litter targeted
- Roland 28th Nov - 10:42am
John - "who are the tiny handful, the 3% who want the Coalition to continue beyond May?" I suspect that these are thinking ahead: what...
- Simon McGrath 28th Nov - 10:35am
Mathew and John appear not to understand the basics of markets. If more homes are built and then prices and rents (all else being equal)...
- Charlie 28th Nov - 10:31am
A Social Liberal As Manningham Buller, former Head of MI5 pointed out, the terrorists in in N Ireland usually gave warnings of their bombs planted...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 10:24am
I agree with Matthew Huntbach about the need to make new homes available for those in need. Allowing property spivs to build road after road...
- Maurice Leeke 28th Nov - 10:15am
I think Mathew Huntbach is unfair in his criticism. Most of the people who buy houses as an investment without living in them themselves rent...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:11am
simon “I’m a bit reluctant to keep on replying to this sort of “immigration is good” article with comments putting the other side, because I’ve...