- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Leicester Central station to become a hotel?
- The lesson of our lost city racecourses
- Foodies Festival - Alexandra Palace
- Liberal Democrats launch Midland main line electrification petition
- Blogging Returns Tomorrow
- Farron airbrushes out Clegg for Social Liberal Forum hustings
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- kevin 5th Jul - 4:36am
Voting reform is not going to happen for a number of reasons. -Voters aren't interested and it never comes up as a voter concern in...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Jul - 3:54am
Thanks Sammy. I just think that if people are not pursuing justice because of the cost of it then we will have all kinds of...
- Sammy O'Neill 5th Jul - 2:43am
@Eddie Yes the claimant pays the appropriate fee when they file the claim, except if they are eligible for fee remission on the grounds of...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Jul - 1:34am
I'm confused. Do people have to pay fees up front in order to use civil courts? The idea strikes me as hideously right wing, yet...
- Conor McGovern 5th Jul - 1:12am
Geoffrey Payne, judging by history it looks like it might take another 20 or 30 years until Labour back PR then! Later's better than never...
- Andrew 5th Jul - 12:58am
Phyllis, Actually I thought that there was evidence that amongst the working class, women are increasingly becoming the breadwinners. Girls do better in school, get...