- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The email that could have been sent to Liberal Democrat members
- Labour loses council by-election to Lib Dems after not putting up a candidate
- Interesting Links for 28-07-2016
- Hugo Blogging: "Best" Novelette
- An Edwardian postcard of the fair at Boughton Green
- South Hams DC, Totnes- 27th July 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Liberal Democrat titans of the 2010 parliament
- Now Pokemon Go players are fighting crime
- Man had cocaine under foreskin while naked in Homebase car park
- Meanwhile in other cat related news
- David Raw 28th Jul - 9:11am
Does wall to wall Jeremy Kyle programmes on the non-public service TV stations in which often rather inadequate people are encouraged to humiliate themselves by...
- Paul Murray 28th Jul - 8:43am
@Jayne Mansfield - I do not recognize your perception of elitism. It is a charge often made against opera, for example, by people who have...
- Tim13 28th Jul - 8:36am
Broadly speaking, we have recovered more quickly (in our strong Tory facing areas) from our 2015 - and Clegg period - thrashing, than the Greens...
- Caron Lindsay 28th Jul - 8:31am
John CN That's a very strange comment given that Lib Dem MPs have always emphasised these issues.
- Andrew McCaig 28th Jul - 7:06am
Clive, Labour had already lost it to the Greens in reality, who won a by-election there last year..we seem to have squeezed the tory vote...
- clive english 28th Jul - 6:41am
And the good news continues Totnes (South Hams) is a gain with a 22 per cent increase in the vote, albeit helped by the fact...