- The Rise of the Moderates
- Public Meeting: Whitefield & Unsworth Township Forum 5 July, 6.30pm - plus PACT at 5.30pm
- As the political vacuum in the UK continues, the markets are filling the gap
- Clearing up the mess left by others, first task of the week
- People joining Lib Dems at rate of one a minute: 50 new members in St Albans alone
- Will Joe or his Labour challengers just suck the life out of Liverpool's surrounding borough's?
- We can't have both
- Cameron – one of those leaders who will be defined in history by a single enormous mistake
- Referendum shows that people turn out when they know that their votes count
- The photo that will sink any Boris Johnson Premiership
- James Murray 27th Jun - 4:12pm
Sir, It is certainly undemocratic to ignore a referendum but, even more so, the LibDems would be dragged over broken glass if they were to...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 27th Jun - 4:12pm
Thanks Matt (Bristol) , Thanks Mark Wright
- Catherine Jane Crosland 27th Jun - 3:56pm
Alex, I certainly wasn't suggesting for a moment that the result means that we should "shut up". We should make it clear that we believe...
- Keith Browning 27th Jun - 3:54pm
The social demographics of the 52% and their subsequent (I didnt realise what I was doing) statements show the whole process was flawed. How many...
- ppb 27th Jun - 3:52pm
Catherine, sorry !
- ppb 27th Jun - 3:51pm
Hi Caroline, it's not for us to implement the result of this referendum, that's the job of those who want Britain to leave the EU....