- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- The Blood is The Life 20-09-2014
- The Fire of 1834: how much of Parliament was destroyed
- Echo – Ambitious 30 year plan to expand rail network
- Gove, then Redwood on the telly - two red flags in one day!
- Heroes & Villains - the Tenth Annual University Culture Day
- Presidential questions response: Sal Brinton
- Shropshire Council leader Keith Barrow responds on Ludlow's fallen town wall
- California Dreaming: Last Train To Clarksville
- Post Salmond
- Dorothy Thornhill selected for Watford
- Paul in Wokingham 20th Sep - 10:41am
Manfarang notes that 30% of households in Glasgow are workless. Here is the definition used for that statistic: Workless households are households in which no-one...
- Flo Clucas 20th Sep - 10:38am
A powerful argument and having been through the last regional assembly in the NW, understand how awful the top down approach was. It gave the...
- David Pollard 20th Sep - 10:27am
But what is most important is for Nick Clegg to make sure Cameron and Miliband stick to their pledge. Nick has form on pledges and...
- mack 20th Sep - 10:26am
English MPs only voting for English Laws would break up the now settled nature of the Union. Why? Because Scottish MPs, Welsh MPs and N.I....
- David Pollard 20th Sep - 10:21am
For England, one simple way to start, would be to return to local authorities all the power that have been taken from them over the...
- Liberal Al 20th Sep - 10:00am
@John, I can certainly appreciate the point about things such as maintaining the Embassy in Paris and I agree with much of what you say....