- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Five Liberal Democrats to follow on Twitter
- Double Lib Dems gains from Tories kick off by-election results
- Nice lunch in Redcar Library cafe.
- Yet Another Rant About Class From Me
- Newcomen Ward Neighbourhood Action Partnership
- Banbury to Birmingham Snow Hill in the 1960s
- Cotswold DC, Stow - 29th September 2016
- Wellingborough BC, Finedon - 29th September 2016
- Derby UA, Allestree - 29th September 2016
- Dacorum BC, Adeyfield West - 29th September 2016
- Stevan Rose 30th Sep - 12:28am
Simon Shaw speaks sense. If we steer left that leaves the centre and centre right exclusively to the Tories. Whoever wins the centre wins the...
- Peter Thornton 30th Sep - 12:21am
Not so good in Tyldesley, the results were reported with LD and UKIP switched round.
- Lorenzo Cherin 30th Sep - 12:18am
Tsar Nicholas I take much the same view as my colleague, Mark Wright , herein, the idea that the West,Sarkozy, France, the U.S. , Obama...
- Gary 29th Sep - 11:52pm
Yes Simon it is the BC
- Simon Shaw 29th Sep - 11:50pm
"In the Adeyfield West ward of Dacorum Town council, Liberal Democrat Adrian England gained a seat from the Conservatives." Isn't that Dacorum Borough Council? i.e....
- Glenn 29th Sep - 11:50pm
Sesenco. In 2O10 the Conservative share of the vote was 36.5%. In 2015 it was 36.7%. There was no massive swing. The collapse of the...