- Lloyd George becomes Prime Minister 6th December 1916 (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Stick to the values to win the war (Tom Arms)
- Brexit and the denial of democracy (Paul Sagar)
- Dutch “Liberal” VVD cosying up to the Tories and distancing itself from “European” Liberals (Bernard Aris)
- How the UK economy’s key sectors link into the EU’s single market (Arnold Kiel)
- Interesting Links for 07-12-2016
- Thoughts on the Richmond Park By-Election
- Friendship Is The Greatest thing On Earth
- A Stoic With Depression
- Four possible Parliamentary by-elections in the offing
- Clarke and Dawe - It's all going terribly well
- Six of the Best 648
- Fake News and the Age of Cynicism.
- REVEALED... How the Tories chased their voters in Richmond Park
- Young Fogey
- Arnold Kiel 7th Dec - 8:31am
Dear Annabel, apparently, you are a lawyer. That is good for you, because after Brexit you will be able to indulge in British legal philosophy...
- Fiona 7th Dec - 7:55am
@David, I definitely think a lot of the referendum result was down to the public being fed-up, and feeling like they're being left behind by...
- David Pearce 7th Dec - 7:42am
Andrew McCaig, "Simply voting the whole process down in parliament would be that. Sarah Olney has a mandate to do that since she stood specifically...
- Bilal 7th Dec - 6:46am
What the media and the polling and betting pundits have overlooked is glaring: UKIP and the Tories are going to split the 60% Brexit vote...
- David Pearce 7th Dec - 6:45am
Lot of very odd comments above which seem to have little to do with the article. To my recollection the libs have always been a...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 7th Dec - 5:49am
Matt - I'm afraid some people do seem to have short, or selective, memories, don't they?