- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- "They're all mad, swivel-eyed loons": a top Tory on the Tories
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Six of the Best 354
- More from the anti-equal marriage hate camp
- Balgay Stakeholders' Group
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Bonkers, loons and co education
- 20+ resources for better giving and living a more altruistic life
- Dodington Road safety issues
- The Eagle Has Landed! My 13,000ft Sky Dive Experience...
- Blyth Rugby Club Beer Festival
- Guest Blog: Jeremy Browne MP: Crime down to lowest levels since records began.
- Caron Lindsay 20th May - 11:19pm
Someone close to me once lived in a far flung part of the country where the local GP refused to prescribe contraception to unmarried women....
- Gavin Hamilton 20th May - 11:16pm
Food for thought on this issue. I recommend anyone reads FDR's magnificent exposition of liberalism in his Four Freedoms speech. http://americanrhetoric.com/speeches/fdrthefourfreedoms.htm
- Paul In Twickenham 20th May - 11:16pm
How delightful it must have been to walk into the division lobby arm-in-arm with the likes of Christopher "Buggers muddle" Chope, Gerald "aggressive homosexual community"...
- Stephen Glenn 20th May - 11:15pm
Tony as a gay Christian who had a major hand in drafting party policy I groan each time that the "that wish to do so"...
- Glyn Ley 20th May - 11:13pm
Personally, I agree with the 340 who voted New Clause 3 down as I don't believe that a state employee should be able to discriminate....