- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election
- “An Engaged and Constructive” policy for Europe (Mike Biden)
- An open letter to Nick Clegg (Mark Argent)
- An essential part of any committee room (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Labour… (Toby MacDonnell)
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- What should the Lib Dem policy on Uber, Black Cabs and the like be?
- Is the Overton Window on state spending in risk of being permanently centre-right?
- It is time to prevent the RBS sale. This is how.
- Leicester's cat cafe reviewed
- Children's author Lindsay Littleson at Blackness Library
- Links I found interesting for 03-08-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 03-08-2015
- Why I hate & detest 50/50 gender representation campaigns, & want the lib dems to stop supporting em
- I remember when Ed Joyce and Lembit Öpik were the future...
- Some TED Talks that made me think...
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Aug - 1:58pm
Bill le Breton For those of us not on Twitter, what did Jonathan Calder tweet?
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Aug - 1:54pm
Steve Excellent comment and very useful link. I'd take issue only (partly) with your last sentence: I don't think there's anything wrong with being an...
- paul barker 3rd Aug - 1:49pm
Can we get back to the theme of the article. Labour are split with 90% of the MPs on one side & 80% of the...
- Bill le Breton 3rd Aug - 1:46pm
What Jonathan Calder tweeted, but without the question mark ... or the wink.
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Aug - 1:46pm
Psi I absolutely agree with your comments about the need to look beyond the gates of Calais. However, I fear that for many people (I...
- Steve 3rd Aug - 1:41pm
@TCO Here's a good article on the subject: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/29/calais-migrant-crisis-why-happening-cause_n_7896038.html The top reasons would seem to be language and family/contacts in the UK - those are...