- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- David Cameron and the Flashman factor
- Look at each pollster on their own and the polls are very consistent
- Nepal – Disasters Emergency Committee – Please help if you can
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Online Polls and the LibDem Luddite Faction...
- 2015 General Election Day 29: My intentions are getting firmer
- 40p a minute - why isn't it an election issue?
- Fairer taxes: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberalism vs Libertarianism - the role of government
- Let Me Sell You A Tory: A Fairytale...?
- David Allen 27th Apr - 11:07pm
So - It's an extra £6.3 bn "over the next Parliament", and Nick also says "In pounds and pence – per year – we will...
- ATF 27th Apr - 10:41pm
@Stuart Miliband is only avoiding such talk becasue discussing it means acknowledging Scotland and not being able to ignore an SNP on 54%.
- Stuart 27th Apr - 10:27pm
"The only thing I can honestly tell you I’m sure of is this; nobody is going to win. Labour and the Tories won’t admit it,...
- David Evans 27th Apr - 10:26pm
Sorry TCO, exhaustion is not a description of what has happened over the last five years, and as such is irrelevant. As for "denying" your...
- TCO 27th Apr - 10:20pm
@ Stephen Hesketh "And even UKIP might cynically see the benefits of PR" Given we're likely to get a result where the SNP get 5%...
- Tpfkar 27th Apr - 10:13pm
I've found that visits outside election times are most useful of all. You have time for people when you're not rushing around in election panic,...