- Let’s appeal to lovers of a big- hearted Britain and win the immigration argument. (Anton Georgiou)
- Good luck, Jeremy (Ed Fordham)
- Asylum: Let’s look at the numbers (Elwyn Watkins)
- Avoiding a ‘Munich moment’ (Steve Walpole)
- What if your boss could check your internet browsing history? (Daisy Cooper)
- Glasgow UA, Langside- 6th August 2015
- Glasgow UA, Craigton- 6th August 2015
- Glasgow UA, Calton- 6th August 2015
- South Lanarkshire UA, Hamilton South- 6th August 2015
- Obscure? No, authenticity, Englishness, Enigma, Liberalism are all connected
- Whitefield Ambulance Station to Close
- X13 bus route changes
- More commitment needed to Welsh language education - Aled Roberts AM
- The real reason Labourites and liberals share such animosity towards each other
- Recycling Up, but where is the missing rubbish?
- David Evans 5th Aug - 10:54am
I was fortunate to meet him once. Clearly a passionate Lib Dem and a nice guy. He will be sadly missed.
- RC 5th Aug - 10:49am
"The vision of a federal super-state is dead. De Gaulle’s alternate vision of a Europe of Nation States has become the de facto model." This...
- Steve 5th Aug - 10:43am
@Richard Stallard Here's my evidence: https://calaismigrantsolidarity.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/video-police-hand-truck-driver-baton-to-assist-in-violence-against-refugees/ http://www.channel4.com/news/migrants-beaten-up-by-lorry-drivers-in-calais-video http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3004283/Shocking-footage-shows-moment-lorry-drivers-kick-punch-stowaway-illegal-immigrants-hiding-truck-Calais.html Here's some organised violence from the French police: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pxucr Now, let's see your evidence, and when I...
- Jayne Mansfield 5th Aug - 10:38am
@ Donald Smith, What is the difference between belonging to a 'tribe' and belonging to a 'family'. Are one's instinctive reactions and responses different? I...
- Psi 5th Aug - 10:37am
I’m concerned there is too much emotion in this, there is a place for that in making the case for a sensible pan-european approach but...
- Richard Stallard 5th Aug - 10:32am
"There is no evidence of harm coming to truck drivers/travellers from the migrants, but there is evidence of violence inflicted by lorry drivers against migrants."...