- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Leicester Central station to become a hotel?
- The lesson of our lost city racecourses
- Foodies Festival - Alexandra Palace
- Liberal Democrats launch Midland main line electrification petition
- Blogging Returns Tomorrow
- Farron airbrushes out Clegg for Social Liberal Forum hustings
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Andrew 5th Jul - 12:58am
Phyllis, Actually I thought that there was evidence that amongst the working class, women are increasingly becoming the breadwinners. Girls do better in school, get...
- Sammy O'Neill 5th Jul - 12:50am
The only court fees I currently think are unreasonable are those for employment tribunal claims, which should be dropped as a priority. County Court fees...
- Andrew 5th Jul - 12:48am
Ruth, I agree entirely - all that talent needs to be used, not wasted. And women should be able to make any of the range...
- Al 5th Jul - 12:25am
Only last week LDV posted this article.. http://www.libdemvoice.org/report-shows-how-extensively-this-country-fails-vulnerable-children-46617.html Named persons would help to address the issues raised in that report. However, my problem with named...
- Roland 5th Jul - 12:07am
"For the vast majority of young people the named person will be a midwife then a health visitor followed by their primary school headteacher and...
- Ruth Bright 4th Jul - 11:52pm
Simon McGrath - exactly. From the second link that you gave (Faculty of Advocates) : "It would appear that there is only very limited means...