- Committee Reports: Federal People Development Committee – 21 February 2017 (Miranda Roberts)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes…Brexit demands greater devolution – a new deal for our regions (Caroline Pidgeon)
- P-1: Deep breath (Ed Fordham)
- Towards a world free of nuclear weapons (Neil Stockley)
- Our Brexit strategy needs amending (Adam Hyde)
- Measures to support schools, reduce energy use and calm traffic rejected by Shropshire Council
- Immigration: who's really in control?
- Lydiate RC Church – Parking restrictions now in place
- What will be the impact of Brexit on the NHS?
- Review: The Siege by Helen Dunmore
- Who will win in Copeland and Stoke Central? A final prediction
- Further Temporary Traffic Order - Nethergate
- Crime and safety to feature at Ludlow and Clee meeting on 2 March
- Interesting Links for 23-02-2017
- Lording it up
- Martin Roche 23rd Feb - 3:56pm
If not too late, Private Eye this week publishes a list of stories that would be allowed if these proposals were to become law. *Goldman...
- Nom de Plume 23rd Feb - 3:37pm
I agree with the vote against Article 50. As I understand it the Party is still a pro-EU party. Besides anything else, someone needs to...
- paul holmes 23rd Feb - 3:37pm
@John Barrett. Hi John, I agree with you that Kishwer's article is 'well said.' A thoughtful and well articulated point of view. As you and...
- Toby Keynes 23rd Feb - 3:31pm
Lawrence: Conference debates start on Saturday morning and finish on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, Federal Conference Committee had a choice between holding the debate when orthodox...
- paul holmes 23rd Feb - 3:02pm
@David Evans. A genuine question David in view of what you say above. At what point did the Party discuss, debate and decide that our...
- John Barrett 23rd Feb - 2:53pm
My apologies about the final paragraph(s) of my last comment, which should have read It has also been interesting to note the absolute certainty that...