- We cannot have a foreign policy without a conscience (Alex Minin)
- We need to talk to Yanis (James Baillie)
- The Tories, not the EU, are responsible for VAT on domestic fuel (Caron Lindsay)
- Buy the Brexit Pig – in a poke! (David Allen)
- Inequality Street (Mary Reid)
- Six of the Best 601
- Customer service at the US and UK borders
- May books
- Campaign Diary: Day 18 - when things go wrong (fortunately, not just for me)
- Constitutional Futures and Fudges
- Pod Together signups are open
- Campaign Diary: Day 17 - a hard-working candidate and a stoat on a mission
- Rennie calls on SNP to Scrap China Memo
- It scares me to think of how close to a horror show we really are sometimes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I am not the Wise Woman of Wing
- James Baillie 31st May - 8:43pm
I didn't necessarily mean "more integrated" by "stronger", Stevan, "more stable and durable" was more what I was getting at. Not voting is of course...
- Stevan Rose 31st May - 8:39pm
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/vote-leaves-50-million-question/ explains the purpose of the 50 million exercise. It is a data gathering exercise and is structured to make a jackpot winner more or...
- David Raw 31st May - 8:35pm
@ Peter Davies A tad disingenuous, Peter. That's not how 48% of Lib Dem voters saw it at the time...... so would say they were...
- Roland 31st May - 8:29pm
What Remain will mean for publicly funded science The European Union's Competitiveness Council has unanimously agreed a proposal to make all scientific papers arising from...
- Stevan Rose 31st May - 8:27pm
I agree James, the Commission can be budged with the will of the Council and/or the Parliament. Or the threat of either/both. It is odd...
- Jayne Mansfield 31st May - 8:20pm
nvelope 2003, I have moved in the opposite direction to you. I used to agree with a licence fee but now believe that new technology...