- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- No 14 bus route - changes in Odd Down
- The taxing issue of taxation policy
- Worth Reading 137: By the rivers of Babylon
- More on why perfectionism sucks
- Regular coffee mornings at 'The Addy'
- Christ Church thief caught
- Lydiate – Chesire Lines train passing signal box – the back story
- New Bins - Delivery Starts
- Latest Ashcroft poll gives narrow Labour lead, Lib Dems in 5th
- Landlord of England
- Stevan Rose 20th Oct - 9:06pm
The solution lies in reform of the benefits, health, and public housing systems to discourage the notion that recent EU migrants get a better deal...
- Hywel 20th Oct - 9:03pm
James - OMOV wouldn't have done anything to make conference more accessible. If I'd wanted to go it would have cost me £450 at a...
- Stuart 20th Oct - 9:03pm
Good article. I've always been amused by those who dislike immigration so much that they become immigrants. But the Lib Dems are guilty of their...
- jedibeeftrix 20th Oct - 9:01pm
@ Gwynfor - "I believe the electorate would be all for it as there is nothing that sticks in their craw more than the super...
- Hywel 20th Oct - 9:01pm
James - I wasn't there so hence my surprise Tim13 - from Colin Rosenstiels website about 1200 conference reps voted in 2012 (though I don't...
- jedibeeftrix 20th Oct - 8:58pm
Why would I not choose to avoid tax by putting it in a tax free ISA? Why would grand parents not choose to maximise the...