- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Why Zac will not be able to keep his by-election focussed on a single issue
- Friends of Balgay - Autumn Meeting & AGM
- Photopolis : Nethergate
- People charged up to £150 for letters confirming they have mental health conditions
- Interesting Links for 26-10-2016
- 365 Questions to Answer Each Year
- 'Why real creativity is based on knowledge'
- Heathrow, Brexit and the Richmond by-election. Why I'm grateful for Zac
- Screen-time for toddlers (aka all things in moderation)
- David Evershed 26th Oct - 10:17am
May 2015 should read May 2015. :(
- Andrew McCaig 26th Oct - 10:16am
David, Neither the Sarah Olney twitter feed nor the Richmond Lib Dems website are behaving like there is a by-election on with a candidate in...
- David Evershed 26th Oct - 10:08am
Lib Dems have a candidate in place in Richmond for a snap general election, who I understand has only been a member since May 2105....
- expats 26th Oct - 10:06am
In my experience those that talk most about 'Patriotism' are those who go to extreme lengths to avoid their 'moral' tax burden and pay instead...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 26th Oct - 10:05am
I hope the campaign will not focus on personal attacks on Zac Goldsmith. I would prefer to see a positive campaign, focusing on putting across...
- Simon Shaw 26th Oct - 10:03am
I think we have every prospect of significantly reducing Goldsmith's majority. Those who expect more than that need to get real.