- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Moving forwards as positive campaigners (Matt Dolman)
- The people have spoken – trust the people (Paul Walter)
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- The big lies that secured a Brexit vote
- For those complaining about people being still unhappy at the EU referendum result.
- Section 50 and negotiations with the EU - delay is key.
- The Damage Done: The UK faces the Sunset
- The anatomy of a political campaign ad
- Never glad confident morning again
- EU Referendum Result – You selfish Brexit cretins
- Garden, Allotment and Best Kept Close Competition
- It's not all his fault - but Jeremy Corbyn needs to go, right now
- British democracy: the problem and the cure.
- David Evershed 25th Jun - 1:11pm
Lib Dems should dump the inward looking, protectionist EU policies. Lib Dems should adopt outward looking, internationalist, free trade policies which are Liberal traditions. The...
- Jim Hodgson 25th Jun - 12:57pm
All - Thanks for reading and for your comments. My responses as follows... James G - I struggle to understand your claim about speculation and...
- Barry Snelson 25th Jun - 12:57pm
LDV? Can we please have fewer of these ridiculous, denial op-eds? June 23rd wasn't a pre-season friendly. It was the final and our side lost....
- David Evershed 25th Jun - 12:55pm
Stockmarkets on Friday following the referendum result. Spanish down 12.4% Italian market down 12.5% French market down 8.0% German market down 6.8% UK market down...
- Rob Wheway 25th Jun - 12:50pm
Our experience in Coventry was that the local newspapers did not respond to anything we (cross-party "stronger in") sent them and as far as I...
- Peter Hayes 25th Jun - 12:48pm
My fear is, because leave is anti immigration, that there will be no agreement that includes any freedom of movement. That excludes a Norway style...