- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- The Blood is the Life for 25-02-2017
- Labour - They're dead but they won't lie down!!
- Liverpool City Region – New transportation web site lauched
- Family event at Mills Observatory tomorrow
- "Road to Brexit" by Jeremy Corbyn - a review
- Interesting Links for 25-02-2017
- Another New Mindless Ones Post
- Captain Mainwaring and Sergeant Wilson on Blue Peter
- Six of the Best 669
- Miserable Mick
- Fiona 25th Feb - 10:43am
I agree that much of the Brexit vote was about a resentment, even anger about swathes of the population being left behind. The high turn-out...
- John Hall 25th Feb - 10:25am
The logical solution to the omission of Parliament to stipulate the requirement of a clear majority of ALL the people before embarking on Brexit is...
- John Hall 25th Feb - 10:19am
(Late coming in). John Barret: - Makes a very good point when he says Remoaners would have been satisfied with the tiniest majority in favour...
- matt 25th Feb - 10:16am
Sorry should have added "For reasons other than psychological distress" never used to be part of the Guidelines issued to assessors. This changes to the...
- matt 25th Feb - 10:07am
@Fiona The question on the PIP relating to this are 13a) "Do you need help from another person to plan a route to somewhere you...
- frankie 25th Feb - 9:01am
We all have our niche interests, which can become all consuming passions. Sometimes we have to take a step back and realise they mean little...