- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Disused railway stations in the Scottish Borders
- Six of the Best 636
- Julian Knight makes the case for staying in the European Union
- Short Trips: The Solar System, ed. Gary Russell
- Status Update
- Solving Diving And Other Football Cheating
- Core vote or protest vote: what does Witney mean for the Lib Dems?
- My Jeremy Corbyn moment(um)
- Library consultation - phase 2
- Maghull – Another 'relaunch' of the Maghull North Station project
- David Becket 24th Oct - 10:26pm
It was a negative campaign based on fear on both sides, what was Osborne's Emergency Budget? -based on fear.
- David Raw 24th Oct - 9:59pm
@ Stuart Your knowledge of local government is obviously limited. South Lakeland is a District Council with limited powers. The responsibility for dealing with asylum...
- Gareth Hartwell 24th Oct - 9:58pm
I'm a bit depressed reading all the comments from people trying to use this to prove their argument one way or the other. Much as...
- Stevan Rose 24th Oct - 9:21pm
Paul, I don't think I'm jumping to any conclusions. Who said: "In voting to leave, there was no opportunity to vote for how future trading...
- Nick Baird 24th Oct - 8:34pm
I am curious as to how EU exporters would "save" €500 million in duties per year. Duty is paid by importers, not exporters, and it...
- Philip Rolle 24th Oct - 8:27pm
Both Farron and May appear to be deepening the animosity, from where I'm standing - May by pandering to prejudice; Farron by rejecting the will...