- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- Richard Dean 27th Nov - 7:16pm
We have actually been sustaining net immigration of around 200,000 persons annually since 1998 or so, so sure, we can sustain the current levels. Since...
- David Allen 27th Nov - 7:08pm
OK, so Scotland will now raise around 60% of its budget. What will Scotland be required to spend that money on? What share of the...
- Stuart 27th Nov - 7:08pm
"A vivid picture is painted daily of a nation overrun by swarms of migrants who are taking our jobs, lowering our wages, scrounging our benefits,...
- IainBB 27th Nov - 7:04pm
Southport 13% lead and still Lab vote to squeeze........
- Stephen W 27th Nov - 6:58pm
No, Peter. The year to June means the 12 month period leading up to June, the last year up to June. This is because there...
- Richard Dean 27th Nov - 6:53pm
"in the year to June" means "in the 12 months to June". Look at the first graph here. All the years up to 2013 have...