- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Members Highlights
- Who are the three groups of voters more likely to vote Lib Dem in 2015? I was surprised...
- Millions of Families Benefitting Twice from Liberal Democrat Tax Cut
- Whoever said footballers were role models?
- Excellent news in fight against FGM with conviction of doctor
- What Labour are up to in Hornsey and Wood Green...
- Recruiting your endorsers for May
- Go-ahead for A6 to Manchester Airport Relief Road
- How the Liberal Democrats have repeated Jo Grimond's mistake
- West Berkshire UA, Purley-on-Thames- 28 January 2015
- SIMON BANKS 28th Jan - 4:07pm
Interesting by-product of the law on fixed terms. It gets rid of the constant uncertainty of "will the PM call an early election?" and its...
- SIMON BANKS 28th Jan - 4:03pm
Gosh, theakes, you must live a long way north. The sharpest opposition to fracking proposals right now is in Lancashire.
- mch 28th Jan - 3:46pm
The middle of the road is where hedgehogs get squashed. Bet we wish we hadn't voted for a fixed term Parliament. The good old British...
- David Allen 28th Jan - 3:35pm
Matthew Huntbach said, "If there’s another coalition with the Tories, any chance of bringing the Liberal Democrats back to where they were will be lost,...
- David Faggiani 28th Jan - 3:17pm
and thus, the Internet ended.
- Malcolm Todd 28th Jan - 3:14pm
simon "Whatever nonsense people spout, no-one wants to pay more tax, and any party that tries to openly argue for it is destined for electoral...