- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Country's only Green Party controlled council has one of worst recycling rates
- Waterloo: Four days that changed Europe's destiny by Tim Clayton
- Acocks Green Station's New Lifts Open Today
- Tory Thinking in NW Hants - Schools as an Unnecessary Evil
- By-Election Report- 18 December 2014
- Can the DUP answer a simple question?
- Gynedd, Bowydd & Rhiw
- Against Excellence
- In praise of.... Mozambique
- Steve Way 19th Dec - 3:05pm
I smoked from my early teens until my mid thirties and spent at least ten years actively trying to quit. From hypnosis to patches and...
- Bill le Breton 19th Dec - 3:04pm
matt (Bristol) , in my scheme you don't have to prove unfitness to work. You opt in and become employable because of the contribution (through...
- Richard Gadsden 19th Dec - 2:58pm
Particularly pleased to see the thanks to Alison Goldsworthy. Such a loss she has been to the party.
- matt (Bristol) 19th Dec - 2:50pm
The problem with Gareth Wilson's more nuanced proposal - whilst sane - is that you then need a way to prove 'unfitness to work' and...
- Bill le Breton 19th Dec - 2:49pm
I realise my posting above at 11.48 this morning was long but it completely counters the freeloaders argument and the something for nothing criticism, it...
- Robin McGhee 19th Dec - 2:38pm
It's presumably pretty obvious that if I thought UBI would lead to a gigantic increase in unemployment, I wouldn't support it. There is, in fact,...