- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- Stockport's Bridgefield Street development
- How I Scored Politically Against the Policies of All of the Parties
- Daisy Cooper: Inspire donors to scale up support
- George Osborne: paying peanuts and expecting not to get monkeys?
- New Election Law Handbook Published
- In search of the Daily Telegraph reception
- House Magazine Hinterland column: Why I love football.
- Real devolution is about taxes
- MyCllr Changes: New FAQS now live
- David Laws was right in 2009 about hung Parliaments
- malc 30th Sep - 2:47pm
"I am proud that our party has largely blunted the blade with which the Tories had brandished to slice our safety net, the treasured welfare...
- Peter Chegwyn 30th Sep - 2:44pm
Nothing surprising in the Nasty Party showing their true colours.
- Roland 30th Sep - 2:23pm
@AndrewR (30th Sep '14 - 1:56pm) - "If you earn that little it’s doubtful you’re even covering your own cost to the state never mind...
- A Social Liberal 30th Sep - 2:21pm
Nigel - download the self publishing booklet on Amazon - they take a percentage of the sales but I don't think there are up front...
- rob 30th Sep - 2:18pm
Caron you are right - Nick Clegg should have being touring the news studios condemning this and saying this is what we've stopped a full...
- Caron Lindsay 30th Sep - 2:16pm
It's just so horrible. It completely takes away people's freedom on how to spend their money. You can't buy food from a market stall cos...