- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Peter Black voted AM of the year
- New taxi rank in St Peter's Street
- Four facts that paint a rather different picture of Britain from the one usually told
- Power to Change
- TRAC - report will be made public
- Launceston's Magic Weekend - starts on Friday
- Promising move from David Heath over online snooping
- Which is the most important picture from the Mandela commemoration event?
- The Blood is The Life 11-12-2013
- New equipment at Carr Lane Rec
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 1:23pm
So there is this hideous list of extremist policies that the Lib Dems have stopped. Areas Mrs Thatcher would not even have dreamed to go....
- Paul King 11th Dec - 1:04pm
I rejoice with Ed Fordham and others in the extension of marriage to people of the same sex. But I hope there will be some...
- RC 11th Dec - 12:56pm
Hold your horses everyone. This discussion is totally academic because it is based on the OBR's forecasts of economic growth, which are crucial in determining...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 12:45pm
Charles, I said put 32 in for Labour. Ed M is not Michael Foot but there are a significant numbers supporting Labour today who will...
- Charles Beaumont 11th Dec - 11:51am
Bill You seem to be forgetting that a 36% vote for Labour represents a 7 point increase on 2010. Labour's vote was incredibly low in...
- Prateek Buch 11th Dec - 11:25am
hahah I mis-read that line, in which case I wholeheartedly disagree with the leadership's analysis :-)