- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- Liberal Democrats will treat vulnerable residents as a priority
- Policy Unpacked #4 - Rethinking post-crash economics
- Candidate Support Service - Don't be an April Fool
- Tom Watson boasts about all-male Labour campaign team
- The truth about Ukip's immigration billboards
- Tony Blair is completely wrong about Russia
- Not such a house price bubble?
- Councillors Advice Centre - Thursday 24th April
- A welcome decrease in violent crime
- Women are under represented
- JohnTilley 23rd Apr - 6:34pm
For people who think nuclear is a cheap or green way to generate electricity ask yourself why since 26th April 1986 the UK Government has...
- jedibeeftrix 23rd Apr - 6:08pm
"There are more jobs in sectors, like science and research that are funded by the EU (€80bn of EU funds will go into science in...
- Theresa-1 23rd Apr - 5:21pm
Backing British manufacturing makes sense. Restoring a manufacturing based economy rather than placing reliance on the financial services “industry” is likely to be more sensible...
- Jayne Mansfield 23rd Apr - 4:58pm
@ John Dunn, What I fail to understand is, if you are not MEPs to participate in the EU or fix it, how can you...
- terry 23rd Apr - 4:31pm
All very well green but green tooooooo expensive and wont solve our energy needs and as for environment negligible UK wise and minuscule world wise
- matt 23rd Apr - 4:02pm
@RC No I do not think a survey sample of 1% of the working age population is an efficient way to measure employment. So you...