- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Teads Top Lib Dem Blogs, May 2015
- Worth Reading 171: Titanium dioxide
- Polling Day - ALDC Advice Cover
- Noon, Friday: an important deadline for Lib Dem activists
- VoteSmart says Lib Dem Grace Weaver is "only choice for change" in South Suffolk
- Liberal Democrats strong on ecology
- Why every vote counts tomorrow
- Five Green Laws - a key Lib Dem policy
- Whickham eFocus 95
- Election deadline coming up: 5pm polling day for replacement postal votes and emergency proxy votes
- Matthew Huntbach 6th May - 5:29pm
Samuel Griffiths The Liberal Democrats hands were not tied, they were a very serious risk to the government. You are forgetting your history, I fear,...
- Jenny Barnes 6th May - 5:27pm
Ruth " it is right to reward people for being in work" I couldn't agree more. In my country we call that "pay". The point...
- Stephen Campbell 6th May - 5:25pm
@Manfarang: ".This happened when Labour was in power, so who was to blame?" If he had been too ill to work and had been sanctioned...
- JJ 6th May - 5:24pm
So TCO broadly the groupings would be: 1) UKIP + the extreme wing of the Tory party 2) The more moderate wing of the Tory...
- Matthew Huntbach 6th May - 5:15pm
If the Liberal Democrats get about half UKIP’s votes (8% against 14%) but about 10 times as many MPs 20 – 30 against 2 –...
- Manfarang 6th May - 5:13pm
Stephen Campbell Yes my neighbour was a diabetic, Type 1. He lived alone He passed out in his garden one night.Unfortunately it was in the...