- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- 'Why real creativity is based on knowledge'
- Heathrow, Brexit and the Richmond by-election. Why I'm grateful for Zac
- Screen-time for toddlers (aka all things in moderation)
- Three questions for Zac Goldsmith
- Safer Ludlow partnership to hold drop in session on 2 November
- Winter Song, by Colin Harvey
- Southport – Hospital boss gets the sack
- Comics Review Suggestions?
- Getting set for your AGM
- Joebourke 25th Oct - 11:21pm
Excellent article Helen around an increasingly important issue. This policy needs to be dovetailed with a long overdue reform of the tax and national insurance...
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 11:19pm
We should at least be exploring this as radical Liberals.
- Lorenzo Cherin 25th Oct - 11:17pm
This is an election the prospects for which , by our party should not be talked up. Goldsmith is going to stand unopposed and win...
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 11:16pm
We're the progressive voice predominantly in the south just as Labour's the voice predominantly in the north. We need to be consistent, liberal, democratic and...
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 11:15pm
El Sid: "Don’t merely play to the audience, don’t put anything on those by-election leaflets that you would not be happy to put on a...
- Alfred Motspur 25th Oct - 10:58pm
El Sid, I certainly agree with you that it would be a mistake for any Liberal Democrat candidate to pledge to vote against Brexit "no...