- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- The Lydian Singers' Christmas Concert
- Farewell Madiba
- Forget your bear and hare: My favourite advert this Christmas
- 1970s nostaligia: The Protectors
- Private schools are a con (2): their charitable status
- Thoughts on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- RIP Nelson Mandela
- New from Amnesty: Nelson Mandela, human rights leader
- Friday favourite 132
- Eddie Sammon 7th Dec - 8:29am
Voter, I am disappointed to hear such cynicism. There is a debate to be had about whistle-blowing, but we must stay away from extremes and...
- Voter 7th Dec - 6:48am
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. The idea that a government will release material which damages its popularity is one...
- Alistair 7th Dec - 6:13am
MPs dont write most of the questions. They pick them. In this case Id hazard a guess Vaz picked a question from another viewpoint for...
- Tubby Isaacs 7th Dec - 12:06am
Well, this brave rearguard lasted all of 5 minutes. Anyone going to defend Clegg and Davey?
- Peter Davies 6th Dec - 11:54pm
I agree with Duncan that if bribery is what it takes, we should do it. We have a "new homes bonus" that rewards councils that...
- Tubby Isaacs 6th Dec - 11:51pm
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/in_the_news/1929734-Child-taken-by-from-womb-by-forced-C-S-for-social-services-II?pg=12 About page 25 onwards, it gets really classy. John Hemming threatens to sue a poster and report her to the Bar Council. Well done,...