- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Design for Joules in King Street looks good but do we need a Ludlow town centre design guide?
- Death and disability
- Interesting Links for 28-08-2016
- Of quail eggs and Afro-Peruviana...
- Geoffrey Boycott: Demon bowler
- Lib Dems accuse Conservative leader of Leicestershire County Council of misleading the public
- Saturday reading
- Happy 10th birthday to Liberal Democrat Voice
- Third of three posts: the effect of the new rules on the Hugo Awards
- Simon McGrath 28th Aug - 9:29am
Given that there isnt going to be an October election would be not have done better to allow members to actually choose who their PPCs...
- Robert Wootton 28th Aug - 9:29am
My apologies for the unstructured comment above.
- Robert Wootton 28th Aug - 9:27am
It seems to me that people voted "Leave" because of the unremitting claim that "they-Brussels" are "telling us what to do". IMO, most people resent...
- D. Howitt 28th Aug - 9:23am
I work in the industry, i wont comment about the problems in industrial relations as i be sacked. The issue is that companies own nothing...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Aug - 8:25am
Stuart, it seems highly unlikely that women wearing the burkini see it as a "symbol of their oppression and misery". The burkini, despite its name,...
- grahame lamb 28th Aug - 8:03am
Happy Birthday LDV !