- We need to focus on things which tangibly improve lives (Rob Parsons)
- +++BREAKING NEWS+++ Time for “slow news”? (Paul Walter)
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Don't miss the latest news about the Lib Dems
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- 10,000 steps a day - days 28, 29 & 30 - the end
- Fixing East Dulwich Roads
- In The Blood, by Jenny T. Colgan
- Peterborough City Council should buy a fleet of loan bikes! @Tyredcyclist
- Financial Amnesia at County Hall
- Saturday reading
- Maidstone council suspends its litter wardens after woman is fined for feeding 'imaginary' ducks
- The Blood is the Life for 01-10-2016
- Melissa H 1st Oct - 7:53pm
I agree about the good news in North-Eaat SCotland where the best candidate was top of the list
- Gordon 1st Oct - 7:48pm
Syria's tragedy is that there are three overlapping wars being fought out in its territory. Some are calling it the "first theatre of WW3". Scarily,...
- Richard Underhill 1st Oct - 7:45pm
As a recent broadcast showed the Met Office as made huge strides since Michael Fish made his famous forecast. We remember it well, a row...
- Rob Parsons 1st Oct - 7:39pm
Paul We do campaign as you say on bread and butter stuff, but I think we have often been drawn in to extolling the EU...
- Rob Parsons 1st Oct - 7:30pm
Barry There is a lot of stuff I didn't mention, not just wealth creation. As you noted, I have only 500 words - LDV like...
- Richard Underhill 1st Oct - 7:28pm
Stevan Rose: Continuous pressure is needed. There are severe flaws in US democracy. What they do affects us all, for instance George W Bush invaded...