- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Is single persons council tax discount fair?
- A Welsh Government bill without a cause
- Members Highlights
- Who are the three groups of voters more likely to vote Lib Dem in 2015? I was surprised...
- Millions of Families Benefitting Twice from Liberal Democrat Tax Cut
- Whoever said footballers were role models?
- Excellent news in fight against FGM with conviction of doctor
- What Labour are up to in Hornsey and Wood Green...
- Recruiting your endorsers for May
- Go-ahead for A6 to Manchester Airport Relief Road
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 5:39pm
Malcolm Think back to the elctions of 2001 and 2005. Labour argued explicitly for an increase in NI to pay for improved funding of the...
- paul barker 28th Jan - 5:32pm
If you remember, Mrs Thatcher proclaimed the death of The Libdems in 1989, using the same old joke. A quarter of a Century on &...
- William Hobhouse 28th Jan - 5:26pm
I've thought for a while that the Lib Dems shouldn't go into coalition for the next parliament without voting reform. Simple as that! Thanks for...
- paul barker 28th Jan - 5:23pm
Right now more than a third of voters say they want Parties other than The Big Two, I dont see giving them a tenth of...
- John Roffey 28th Jan - 5:05pm
@ David Allen "This is the sort of impractical idealistic stuff which reminds me why I’m not a Green”. My second reaction was “Well, it’s...
- David Faggiani 28th Jan - 4:52pm
I quite like this idea, as a Lib Dem who (unusually?) isn't mad about PR. One to keep in mind for negotiations.