- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Still undecided in the Scottish independence referendum.....? #indyref
- Charlotte Barnes to contest Ludlow for the Liberal Democrats
- My Scottish forebear who defied Queen Victoria
- Scotland: and if the world were to come to an end tomorrow...
- Working for Scotland - in the United Kingdom #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Alistair Carmichael: Shetland may reconsider its place in Scotland after yes vote
- New blow for Salmond
- The Fact Collector is out of the office
- Kay Burely calls Yes campaigner 'a bit of knob' live on Sky News.
- No Scots in my home but plenty of infighting
- David Evans 18th Sep - 12:23am
Duncan, How can losing 5 MPs in 2010 be described as creditable? Nick had the Bones reorganisation and its centralised structures failed to deliver. Likewise...
- Adam 18th Sep - 12:19am
"We now need devolved powers to the regions supported by a fairer voting system. STV?" I'm sorry to say this but any chance of the...
- Richard S 18th Sep - 12:09am
But the crosses were marked on the paper before they had voted (i.e. put the vote in the box).
- Richard S 18th Sep - 12:06am
My guess is 44 Yes 56 No. Betfair sportsbook has already paid out on No winning. They, and their customers on the exchange are the...
- Bernard Salmon 17th Sep - 11:50pm
Secondly, mainly older urban Labour voters drawn back to “NO” by Gordon Brown’s appeal to working-class solidarity. Agree this could certainly be a factor, especially...
- Paul Walter 17th Sep - 11:50pm
No 53, Yes 47.