- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- WATCH: Tim Farron on the Sunday Politics: Progressive, centre left voters are turning to us
- Vote Labour in the local elections if you do not care about your community (Simon Pike)
- The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy (Jonathan Ferguson)
- It’s nurses and midwives who really need our support (Chris Key)
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day (Holly Matthies)
- Beware of garden crime!
- RIP Robert "Roz" Prichard
- McInnes: We Will Liberate Police Scotland
- Rennie: SNP 'Addicted To Secrecy'
- Council money woes ........ will continue!
- Breaking... Controversial Stone House plans withdrawn - new scheme announced tomorrow - come along
- Knowsley – And you wanted evidence that our warped 'first past the post' electoral system does not work!
- Movie Review ~ Marvel's Captain Amercia: Civil War
- Crime Commissioner Candidate – This beggars belief
- Eddie Sammon 3rd May - 5:16pm
In Kew Southport Labour are mainly just going for their core vote which I don't think will be enough to win the ward. The title...
- MQBlogger 3rd May - 4:40pm
Personally I would limit voting to those with UK addresses. To vote in Scottish elections you have to live there, not be born there or...
- Matt (Bristol) 3rd May - 4:36pm
David Allen - it is also possible that somewhere around the leadership are people who continue to believe that there are conservative (small 'c') centrist...
- Adrian Sanders 3rd May - 4:12pm
I think in elections one person's positivity is another's propaganda, while one person's negativity is another's truth.
- chris key 3rd May - 4:06pm
Peter I have only been a member for less than a year so. I personally have never been in favour of tuition fees for either...
- David Raw 3rd May - 4:06pm
"The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy". What a great (not) slogan.