- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Tuesday's conference on the murders of Hazaras and other Shias in Pakistan
- Ukip gains seat from the SDP
- G8 2014-15 Postal Vote Campaign
- Nick has been out and about promoting Free School Meals Week
- Welcome to The Hate Channel, it's TV the way you hate it
- David Laws: Education Speech
- Elswick Park proposed waiting restrictions - Mulberry Crescent and Normandy Drive
- May and Baker - A Tale of Drugs and Crime at Bonfire Time
- The curiously forgotten: Eugene Burdick, FWS Craig and Anthony Price
- Blyth Spartans match to be live on BBC !!
- Amalric 28th Nov - 9:00pm
@ Richard Dean I didn’t make any calculations. However you have made an assumption that I didn’t make. You have assumed that none of jobs...
- Hywel 28th Nov - 7:55pm
Two things - in traditional internet style I'm commenting having not read this report! (but will :-) 1) "A right populist party rises if the...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 7:54pm
What's this talk of prisoners? Are LibDems looking for excuses to give up before the game even starts, again?
- David Evans 28th Nov - 7:53pm
Thanks Helen, I was reading your post as we salvaged some shred of credibility from May's election results themselves, rather than the work doen by...
- Mr Wallace 28th Nov - 7:53pm
Won't happen. It's like this. Once you fall below a certain social/economic status no mainstream political party could give a hoot about you. If you...
- Hywel 28th Nov - 7:49pm
Stephen - an important point you've not mentioned which I'd not appreciated before is that Lord Ashcroft has selected a number of constituencies that would...