- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- Stuart 27th Nov - 9:44pm
@Conor McGovern "If it were Christian terrorists, would their religion be brought up on the news and by the papers?" I would have thought the...
- Jim 27th Nov - 9:37pm
You ironically might quite like this http://theoccasionalpigeonuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liberal-democrats-announce-formation-of.html
- Richard Dean 27th Nov - 9:22pm
@Amalric 260,000 is the annualised figure. "in the year to June" means "in the 12 months to June". It is 260,000 for the period from...
- David-1 27th Nov - 9:04pm
I do not in the least understand why any Liberal Democrat would do anything but oppose the ridiculous fearmongering about immigration and terrorism which has...
- JohnTilley 27th Nov - 9:02pm
What a timely comment from Stephen Donnelly today. Today is Lancashire Day. Not many people now that. Lancashire Day is held on 27 November. It...
- FrankBooth 27th Nov - 8:55pm
So if income tax is increased/decreased in rUK what will that mean for Scotland? Will there be Barnett consequentials? Surely you couldn't have income tax...