- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- California Dreaming: It Ain't Me Babe
- Land Giant in Action (1951)
- Labour try to shutdown Scrutiny panel questions on Hipperholme Crossroads bid
- Northumberland CC, Longhoughton - 24 July 2014
- Walsall MBC, Birchills-Leamore - 24 July 2014
- Diary of a community councillor.
- Windsor & Maidenhead BC, Clewer North
- Blackpool UA, Clifton - 24 July 2014
- Reading UA, Southcote - 24 July 2014
- Doncaster MBC, Edenthorpe, Kirk Sandall & Barnby Dun
- T-J 25th Jul - 1:24am
@David Evershed and Jedibeeftrix How far does the federalist idea extend? As far as the bonds of culture, economy and history can be extended. The...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Jul - 12:46am
They do what William Hague did - become very competent and then go off to make money :). Jokes aside, we do need more political...
- Andi Ali 25th Jul - 12:16am
Stepehen Donnelly, the conditions will never be right for a peaceful settlement - Israel will see to that, Israel wants to steal Palestinian land not...
- jedibeeftrix 25th Jul - 12:15am
good question, David, please let us hash this out now: how far do the lib-dem's envisage this federalism extending?
- Andi Ali 25th Jul - 12:11am
You have to admire the people defending Israel? It's not easy defending a country who are murdering men, women and children in their hundreds, but...
- Stephen Donnelly 24th Jul - 11:46pm
I don't think that there is any merit in reinterpreting the past. That is not where a solution is to be found. Neither is picking...