- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- LGA Lib Dems: Council Group of the Year Awards - Winners Announced
- Labour's solution to uncollected rubbish
- Briefing: Free School Meals
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- The importance of saying "Thank You"
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Tim 11th Mar - 5:43pm
Finally, unlike most products, parents have an alternative option- giving up work and looking after the child themselves. This impacts the market in an unusual...
- Malcolm Todd 11th Mar - 5:42pm
"all the evidence showing that QR codes on bills would make a real difference to people" Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
- Malcolm Todd 11th Mar - 5:41pm
"successive governments had also let the social housing stock wither on the vine, with 1.5 million homes lost by Labour and Conservative governments alike since...
- Tim 11th Mar - 5:36pm
Which evidence are you quoting here? Well, the evidence that implementing this policy would require either tax rises or cuts to other services or both....
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 5:30pm
"But all the evidence suggests that this policy would in fact be a net drain on the taxpayer, and require either cuts to other services,...
- Tim 11th Mar - 5:30pm
Yes – you have missed a huge something Tim. Okay, what? They see a market (ie a shortage of childcare places), see that parents will...