- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Conference Access Fund (Mary Reid)
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Shropshire's single A&E planned to be at Shrewsbury, says Defend Our NHS
- Labour councillors quit party after Corbyn's re-election: a list
- Blow-Up, pareidolia and the grassy knoll
- 10,000 steps a day - days 24, 25 & 26 - Pocahontas
- Liberal Democrat membership form: here's a pdf
- Tim Farron: The only party fighting to keep Britain open, tolerant and united.
- Maghull – Petition to improve road safety outside Northway Primary School where lollipop man knocked over by car
- Reporting Back: Obesity and Sports Participation
- Funding - Ambition for Ageing
- New, longer edition of 101 Ways To Win An Election - now available on Kindle
- Stevan Rose 26th Sep - 11:09pm
My apologies Katharine. If you read my posts you will know that I was making a comparison between the rotten boroughs that existed pre-1832 and...
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 10:21pm
It's worth also watching Tim's speech at 28 minutes :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhazFpBp0Y
- Rebecca Hanson 26th Sep - 10:19pm
The webinar on the report is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEws-0YGj8M
- Tim Hill 26th Sep - 10:01pm
TonyH - I joined the SDP when it was formed in 1981. I am proud to be a member of the Liberal Democrats and proud...
- Katharine Pindar 26th Sep - 9:46pm
Stevan, it's a minor point, but I always spell your name with an 'a' correctly and you continue to spell mine with an 'e' in...
- Roland 26th Sep - 9:33pm
Perhaps I'm looking at it wrong, but from a quick scan through the recent OECD "Education at a Glance" report 2016 (available here: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/education/education-at-a-glance_19991487 )...