- Opinion: Let’s put members in the driving seat (Gordon Lishman)
- Lynne Featherstone writes…Why I’m backing Norman Lamb for leader (Lynne Featherstone)
- Opinion: We mustn’t be afraid to attack the opposition when they deserve it (Elizabeth Adams)
- Opinion: Miriam Gonzalez Durantez drops a few truth bombs on political parties (Hannah Bettsworth)
- Opinion: What sort of leadership do the Lib Dems need? (Guy Burton)
- On that Ryan Coetzee Article
- First test train on Borders railway
- It's #WorldGothDay - so obviously I want to talk about the Hugos.
- On Writing Head Of State, Part 1
- "Monkey on the car"
- Ryan Coetzee's take on what went wrong for the Lib Dems in the general election
- Whickham eFocus 96
- New Mayor of Sefton – Cllr. Steve Kermode
- On to the Victorians
- More people heard from parties online than in person in election - and Labour ground game only had a slight edge
- Stephen Hesketh 23rd May - 8:09am
Interesting background socio-political analysis from Guy immediately followed by Bill le Breton's excellent comments and (Gareth Epps) links. I will be visiting/revisiting these over the...
- Helen Dudden 23rd May - 7:51am
A country with history. Things are not easy there at present, again, not an article. I comment on Brussels 11a and the Hague Convention it...
- TCO 23rd May - 7:22am
@Alex Macfie yes I'm well aware of the Liberal Revival starting in local government. But basing any hopes of national revival on that track is...
- TCO 23rd May - 6:56am
@Mark Argent that's a very perceptive analysis. There's a seductive line of thought that wishes to "takes us back to the days of Kennedy" when,...
- David-1 23rd May - 1:44am
What truly bothers me is that we have part of the UK government essentially spying on the Scottish government (via the French!), and everyone seems...
- David-1 23rd May - 1:33am
Roland: "It’s a oath of allegiance not some aspirational mumbo jumbo." No, it is. That's exactly what it is. The problem is that you don't...