- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Duncan of Jordanstone Open Days
- Please come to the fireworks on Gallows Bank, Ludlow on Monday night (27 October)
- Marvel into darkness
- Agents of Shield returns
- Happy Weddingversary to @alexwilcock and @millenniumdome !
- A little night music... take two.
- Two actors from Weavers Green
- Greener Travel Plan Enforcement
- The evenings really were longer when I was young
- Not bad for four and a half months
- Paul In Wokingham 26th Oct - 9:14am
@Paul Barker - Overwhelming evidence requires us to reverse the order of your statements. It is much more logical to say that the "Anti-Clegg/We are...
- JohnTilley 26th Oct - 8:51am
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/04/young-politicised-jobless-jarrow-march Not all protesters are media luvvies.
- jedibeeftrix 26th Oct - 8:38am
the tory press is already conducting its sacking of left-leaning collective-action bastions in advance of the GE next year: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11187602/The-wealth-tax-a-tax-on-the-rich-that-cripples-the-poor.html
- JohnTilley 26th Oct - 8:37am
Matthew Huntbach 25th Oct '14 - 5:25pm Helen and others – could you try reading what Giles Fraser is saying in today’s Guardian Matthew, I...
- Peter Watson 26th Oct - 8:33am
@paul barker "One obvious possible reason is that the Anti-Clegg/We are all doomed campaign has been so succsessfull that no-one believes we can win anything...
- jedibeeftrix 26th Oct - 8:11am
fully behind charlie on this one.