- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- eFocus 99
- Jim Gave The Land To The Landlords
- Chiltern DC, Amersham Town- 18th February 2016
- Hedge End TC, Freegrounds - 11th February 2016
- Eastleigh BC, West End North- 11th February 2016
- Godalming TC, Central & Ockford- 11th February 2016
- Coventry MB, Lower Stoke- 11th February 2016
- Hounslow LB, Cranford- 11th February 2016
- Bolton MB, Crompton- 11th February 2016
- Glastonbury TC, St. Mary's - 11th February 2016
- petermartin2001 12th Feb - 1:30am
@RC "Government borrowing is likely to be from both UK and overseas investors, but it is not the cause of the trade deficit." You're correct...
- petermartin2001 12th Feb - 1:10am
@RC "As a disproof of your theory, it is entirely possible to have a public sector deficit and a balance of payments surplus. This is...
- malc 12th Feb - 12:11am
Meral Hussein Ece Only 450 women may have been elected to to the House of Commons since 1918, but the fact that we currently have...
- Peter Hayes 12th Feb - 12:03am
The needle in the haystack has the alternative view, if there is only one needle why make the haystack larger?
- Richard Underhill 11th Feb - 11:42pm
The statements by London's chief planning officer are interesting, but is he speaking for Boris? or can he actually deliver what he is saying?
- Meral Hussein Ece 11th Feb - 11:26pm
Sal Brintons is to be commended for setting out very coherently why we need to support this motion, which will send out a clear message...