- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- EXCLUSIVE: What Lib Dem members think about the Lib Dems and the Coalition
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Oh dear. It appears I am guilty of the crime of #everydaysexism
- The Blood is The Life 20-12-2013
- A medical case for teetotalism
- Why Lorely Burt should be the new Liberal Democrat Deputy Leader
- Monkeys and Moon Rovers and Mars...Oh My?
- Harris Academy Christmas Carol Service
- David Cameron's Little Black Book
- Christmas Songs ... Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
- Welsh Water have campaign of the week
- Large fall in Unemployment shows 'Sign of Confidence'
- Will Mann 20th Dec - 11:29am
Of course, overall government spending is actually higher now than it was in 2010 - technically there has been no cut.
- Mike Falchikov 20th Dec - 11:13am
John Tilley's comments about using the terms "My Hon.Friend" etc. prompted my response . I have always found the terms in which MPs refer to...
- Paul Pettinger 20th Dec - 10:47am
Would be very interesting to find out views on deficit reduction, but this part of the survey only asked about spending cuts, not the balance...
- Steve 20th Dec - 10:09am
jeremy, you have to be less trusting of those who promote the abolitionist message on prostitution. the mis quoted Melrose. The data on which I...
- Eddie Sammon 20th Dec - 9:44am
Stuart, I'm going to read through the report properly later and try to provide fair feedback. It's not that long and this is an issue...
- Alex Macfie 20th Dec - 9:05am
I am interested in reading the pan-European Liberal manifesto. However, I doubt our European election campaign will even mention it.