- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- The 8 women who have led Muslim majority countries
- Code of conduct for Liberal Democrat party members
- Welsh Lib Dems secure £128m for education and apprenticeships
- Who Is This We Exactly?
- Linkblogging For 01/10/14
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- BNP kick out former leader Nick Griffin. He's not taking it that well.
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 2nd Oct - 8:53am
I've received many requests for donations but continue to await the Election Strategy Briefing with interest. I have remarked on these pages before that the...
- Anthony Vaughan 2nd Oct - 8:42am
I got home last night and waiting for me was what seemed to be an official letter, from HMRC were my initial thoughts. However, when...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 8:25am
I despair. A party full of hippie sympathisers. .
- Bill le Breton 2nd Oct - 8:15am
Sorry, but why attack Tory Tax/Spend/Borrowing plans? Why not come forward with a Liberal Plan to spend a similar amount NOT on tax cuts but...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 7:58am
The elephant in the room is what happens when interest rates go up. People think they can just not increase them and the stock market...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 7:51am
@ Frank Booth "They’ve now realised that actually you don’t even need a majority to implement a radical right wing agenda, just form a coalition...