- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Selected to fight Blaydon
- Marcus Aurelius the Stoic comedian
- Chipping Sodbury Victorian Day 5 December, now with added parking!
- Stewart Lee on the ironies of Endemol
- One killer arrested
- If not Trojan Horse is equality an Achilles Heel? @mikenesbittni
- More on Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Tuesday's conference on the murders of Hazaras and other Shias in Pakistan
- Ukip gains seat from the SDP
- G8 2014-15 Postal Vote Campaign
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:43pm
What did it in for the BNP was BNP councillors. When people found out how utterly useless, incompetent as well as plain thick, the BNP...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:36pm
FrankBooth the Cameroons revealed their true colours as Thatcherites for gay marriage. No, they are far to the right of where Margaret Thatcher was economically....
- Matt (Bristol) 28th Nov - 10:32pm
I am intrigued by how people differentiate between 'leaving the coalition early next year' and 'leaving the coalition shortly before the general election' -- since...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:29pm
Paul in Wokingham The “Do you support coalition with the Conservatives” gave me no choice but to say “Yes”. That isn’t because of any joy...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 9:58pm
@Amalric. I don't think I did that assumption. I reasoned that fewer people will mean less demand for goods and services, which leads to a...
- Bill Chapman 28th Nov - 9:49pm
"Members back Coalition with Conservatives by 79% to 18%". This is VERY, VERY bad news, because it means that most party members are out of...