- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Happy Easter
- William Cowper's summerhouse and pet hares
- Bacup Goes Nutters
- Off at Least One Fence
- Neil attempts to cook Chinese Chicken Satay Fried Rice with a surprising amount of success
- Vince Cable cracks down on 'dodgy directors'
- In a democracy, civil disobedience is not ok
- Lobbying and the European Elections
- I've "got the facts" and I still demand we scrap fees!
- Duncan Greenland 20th Apr - 9:07am
Perhaps a completely coherent manifesto in a theoretical fantasy universe, but one on which no sitting Lib Dem MP could stand and expect to be...
- Jenny Barnes 20th Apr - 9:03am
Roland, I'm sorry to tell you that your understanding is wrong. Wind turbines are indeed rated on their full output, so a typical large turbine...
- John Broggio 20th Apr - 8:28am
@Andrew Suffield Do you have any evidence that private healthcare in cancer is better in any clinically significant way? If so, please share it.
- jedibeeftrix 20th Apr - 8:13am
"but it would hardly tolerate a Scotland allied or associated with any existing or potential enemy." agreed. one of the driving forces on the english...
- John Innes 20th Apr - 7:43am
@Caracatus - Right on, although I think we will take between 30-40 seats, including some gains from Conservatives. Sadly, we will hold Sheffield Hallam.
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 7:23am
Sinclair, Lloyd George, Beveridge and FDR. The comments in this thread remind me why I remain in the party despite the pale failures who currently...