- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Opinion: 19th September – now what? (Malcolm Wood)
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Half a million thank yous for reading
- LGA Lib Dems: Planning Consultation Ends 26 Sept
- Big Lib Dem win in Newcastle
- Strange Times - stranger people
- Who should resign?
- Can you explain to me how anarchism would work?
- My vision of what the Clacton by-election will be like
- The Blood is The Life 29-08-2014
- My recommended reading for today August 29, 2014
- Generating Jobs and Growth with India
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Aug - 12:57pm
Joe Otten If UKIP unites around backward cultural values, it makes sense to have a broad appeal in other respects, much as we might wish...
- Charlie 29th Aug - 12:44pm
Ukraine and EU should have followed the Finnish option. Finland existed on the Soviet borders from 1945 without being aligned to NATO or EU and...
- Bolano 29th Aug - 12:29pm
@Matthew Huntbach "Isn’t this a bit like what is always thrown back whenever anyone raises civil liberty concerns “Oh, don’t worry about it, it will...
- Jo Christie-Smith 29th Aug - 12:25pm
Well, that is a shame and a wasted opportunity to get one of our fantastic female approved candidates (I mean really, this woman has a...
- David Evershed 29th Aug - 12:24pm
Voters in every constituency should be worried about HS2. At a time when the government is borrowing an extra £100bn each year to add to...
- Little Jackie Paper 29th Aug - 12:24pm
There is an awful lot of media fluff about this, and frankly the reporting isn't great. I suggest that everyone goes and reads the actual...