- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Council Tax Support Scheme - Consulation on Changes
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Vote For ...... the Creative Living Centre
- Photopolis : Tay Square
- Langley Allotments, Improved Facilities
- Harry And Hermione - One Of My Favourite Literary Friendships
- Walk-In Centre Consultation - Last Chance
- New Lib Dem drive to improve BAME representation and participation: Morrissey 2 report gets go ahead
- Interesting Links for 25-10-2016
- Congratulations to the Labour Party on their transparency
- Joe Otten 25th Oct - 9:16am
David, "The latest set of figures quietly released by the National Police Chiefs’ Council on Wednesday show a 49% rise in incidents to 1,863 in...
- Bill le Breton 25th Oct - 9:14am
Economic liberalism has produced the gig economy and those with full diaries have little to complain of. But the trunk in Milanovic's graph declines steeply...
- Bill le Breton 25th Oct - 9:11am
Is Liberalism for the few or the many? There is an interesting article by Janan Ganesh (today's FT possibly £ unless you get to it...
- Jayne Mansfield 25th Oct - 9:00am
@ malc, If you are white , and clearly English born and bred as I am, you may believe that the 'atmosphere' has not changed...
- Nick Baird 25th Oct - 8:49am
Stevan - I do agree with you about the main party web site.......
- malc 25th Oct - 8:48am
"Some fifty-six percent of respondents are more concerned about immigration than maintaining trade benefits, while 58 percent approve of May’s handling of the divorce, according...