- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Crimea and its terrifying echoes of Munich
- Why the tourist tax debate needs to kick off
- Unhappy 4th Birthday, HS2!
- UN Commission on the Status of Women - girls and disability
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 3:56pm
Tim There is a clear benefit to the taxpayer of people being in work. In 2007 then David (now Lord) Freud did an analysis for...
- Tim 11th Mar - 3:49pm
And also remember this would take a truly massive amount of expenditure. Are you really saying that that would all be made back by parents...
- JohnTilley 11th Mar - 3:40pm
"....it effectively delegitimises taxation and public spending overall. People rightly ask: I pay all this tax and what do I get in return?" Ah yes,...
- JohnTilley 11th Mar - 3:20pm
Teena Lashmore has written a good piece. She is clearly fed up and I am sure others woud have been in the same circumstances. But...
- RC 11th Mar - 3:04pm
@ Steve You've got it all the wrong way round. The South East needs more infrastructure investment because it is busy working to pay the...
- Tim 11th Mar - 2:52pm
The net cost to taxpayers may well be higher as a result I struggle to see how that could be the case. Surely if the...