- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Adventures On Holiday In Hospital
- Referendum Campaign hits new low point
- When do non-party campaigners have to register their election time campaigning?
- What We Leave Behind (Part II)
- By-Election Report: 28 August 2014
- The EU needs good science policy. But does that mean it needs a Chief Scientific Adviser? | Doug Parr
- How Liverpool Should respond to the Rotherham Report
- Blisters on your feet?
- Stripped of Bark – Tree outside The Strand Bootle
- In It Together: The Inside Story of the Coalition Government
- Simon Banks 29th Aug - 6:55pm
There may be few people right now who care what we say about UKIP, but there's plenty of people who actively dislike the party. Douglas...
- paul barker 29th Aug - 6:43pm
Am I right in thinking that the Result will be announced late on the Night, after people have had time to down a few drinkss...
- Mick Taylor 29th Aug - 6:28pm
It is wholly insufficient to seek to blame just one person for this appalling state of affairs. The truth is that wherever Labour are entrenched...
- Mike Green 29th Aug - 6:26pm
GF I don't know how you can asset that it is the West that's being led into war via propaganda, and not Russia with its...
- T-J 29th Aug - 6:13pm
Well, John, I imagine that the absence of Western funding, arms, materiel and troops would have something to do with why Crimea is so quiet,...
- John Dunn 29th Aug - 5:42pm
T-j Writes: "John Dunn, I would like to know how legitimate you would feel that the Scottish referendum would be, if it were to take...