- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- My tweets
- Can the Green Party survive Corbyn?
- What do 84% of Liberal Democrat MPs have in common?
- BSFA shortlisted novels: Goodreads / LibraryThing stats
- Can Wales catch up as a super connected nation?
- Wind disrupts Thameslink on Monday 8 February
- Could this man be the next leader of the Conservative Party (and thus next prime minister)?
- The stupidisation of Southern Water (and many others)
- Stronger In's latest video is rather good
- Why the secrecy over green capital money? New questions asked
- David Raw 8th Feb - 12:16pm
Well said, Helen Tedcastle. It's time the party started addressing the real economic issues affecting the general population - the gap between the top 1%...
- Eddie Sammon 8th Feb - 12:01pm
Happy new year to the Chinese.
- Helen Tedcastle 8th Feb - 11:59am
@William Summers I could not agree more. The party really needs to start talking about economic inequality and if it is serious about representing the...
- David Raw 8th Feb - 11:56am
John Barrett, as usual is spot on. All the wriggling and writhing is going to make us a laughing stock on this with the general...
- malc 8th Feb - 11:31am
Perhaps it would be better to look at why women are not voting LibDem rather than the sex of the candidates. 50% more women voted...
- Sue Doughty 8th Feb - 11:22am
A couple of points here. Who was educated where is an issue but not what we are talking about today. The fact that only around...