- Opinion: Political deference to today’s orthodoxy is the UK’s economic problem (Paul Reynolds)
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- On the Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug.
- Bramall Hall £2million boost
- News Story of the Day comes from Finedon
- Explosion in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 14th December
- Victor Nealon: case raises questions
- 2020 Vision: Wolverhampton Lib Dems' New Policy Booklet
- Shop local this Christmas!
- Have a good time but don't Drink and Drive
- Welcome to Another Round of SB Has a Ridiculous Ailment: Today, Costochondritis
- Eddie Sammon 13th Dec - 10:39pm
Thanks Gareth, yes there are serious questions to be answered. I agree QE has been good for the government's borrowing costs, but it hasn't been...
- Paul Walter 13th Dec - 10:36pm
I'm fascinated by the unusually large expanse of sofa shown on this card...... Have I got too much time on my hands?.....
- Roland 13th Dec - 10:09pm
@Jayne I think the UCL case being referred to is described here: http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/03/sexual-segregation-at-a-ucl-event-a-scandal-say-students Whilst there are other reports, the case does raise many questions from...
- Gareth Wilson 13th Dec - 9:35pm
Hi Eddie, Agree with you 100%. This peculiar time in economics of super low interest rates needs to come to an end, I just hope...
- Roland 13th Dec - 8:50pm
@Graham No the UUK hasn't withdrawn it's advice. It has removed the case study that triggered the debate, namely Case Study 2 concerning an ultra-orthodox...
- Liberal Al 13th Dec - 8:18pm
Good luck, Jade.