- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- The unelected man behind one of the most important Lib Dem achievements in government
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- On the psychology of public service incompetence
- We will remember them: Introduction to an occasional series
- Are sleeping pills a way to raise turnout in elections?
- We need to talk about Syria: the American suicide bomber
- The Blood is The Life 28-07-2014
- UK Government to protect National Parks from fracking
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Interest rate rise effect on mortgages – This could be the biggest threat to economic recovery
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Jul - 1:19pm
bcrombie Wasn’t this one of the problems in 2010 – the campaign had appeared to a lot of voters more left-wing than right-wing but in...
- Joe Otten 28th Jul - 1:12pm
Certainly every country is different, and may have a different sweet spot, but that is not to say a sweet spot doesn't exist. That would...
- Caron Lindsay 28th Jul - 12:58pm
Stuart, nowhere in that paper did it say that armed Police officers would be casually strolling into sleepy Highland bakers' shops. This was a fundamental...
- Joe Bailey 28th Jul - 12:57pm
Simon Shaw27th Jul '14 - 4:13pm Although my main reason for opposing us entering any coalition in 2015 is the damage I think it would...
- Dai 28th Jul - 12:51pm
Pretty much every vote (apart from the single vote on Lithuanaia and the Euro, which has very little to do with the UK) has been...
- Stephen Hesketh 28th Jul - 12:50pm
Eddie Sammon28th Jul '14 - 4:17am etc "Simon, it’s nothing personal and my problem isn’t with everyone who signed “Lib Dems 4 Change”. I don’t...