- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Writing elsewhere
- The best books are healing to read
- Grant Shapps 0 - Jeremy Browne 1
- High morals v low pragmatism: what on earth to do about Syria?
- Is bombing Syria bigger than every day politics - or is it not?
- Ros in the Lords: North Sea Under Pressure
- Cooking workshop at Dundee West Church
- Links I found interesting for 01-12-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 01-12-2015
- We'll prioritise income tax cuts for ordinary workers
- Huw Dawson 1st Dec - 12:40pm
I will be very proud of our MPs if we vote no to the Syria bombing. Our suite of questions is entirely fair, and this...
- Nick Coates 1st Dec - 12:40pm
- Joe Otten 1st Dec - 12:32pm
The 'recruiting sargeant' argument was strong for Iraq 2, but I think it is much weaker today. Iraq didn't have WMDs. The Taliban training camp...
- petermartin2001 1st Dec - 12:29pm
Geoff, Is there any academic backing for this idea of "debt-free money"? It makes much more sense (at least to me) to consider that all...
- Glenn 1st Dec - 12:04pm
Manfrang. might I suggest the Pan Arab movement was mostly aligned with Russia and thirty years ago we and America were not destabilising states in...
- Sadie Smith 1st Dec - 12:00pm
I,too hope there is a vote against. I am sure it is more complex than Cameron believes. I had hoped for a bit more time...