- Trump could be a good thing (Caron Lindsay)
- Zulfiqar Ali is in this to win Stoke-on-Trent Central (Ed Fordham)
- William Wallace writes…What should the Liberal Democrats be saying to the “left behind?” (Lord William Wallace)
- What next with Trump vs the Media? (Caron Lindsay)
- One union liberalism (T J Marsden)
- Star Wars, Aliens, Zombies. Cinema firsts.
- Battling for Whickham Library
- Before Nigel Farage was Donald Trump's best mate
- Lighting Up Whickham Coffee Morning
- Heath Robinson invades Lib Dem office
- Speaking to Gateshead Rotary
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: "Chimbleys is awkward things"
- Future Women's MP Weekend: do you want to be an MP?
- You have voted and the retailer most favoured to replace Budgens is...
- Sunday reading
- Andrew T 22nd Jan - 9:47pm
@Andrew McCaig - Mostly pensions. I'm unsure on social housing as a good idea, the cost of housing is more a specific problem in London...
- Glenn 22nd Jan - 9:44pm
No I don't believe in snarling. I think it it's perfectly easy to be cordial, nice and commutative without believing all things are interconnected. Here's...
- Mick Taylor 22nd Jan - 9:27pm
Sorry that I can't be there to help. Australia is too far away to commute or phone canvass! I will be cheering you on from...
- paul holmes 22nd Jan - 9:15pm
@Andrew T. When the Lib Dems were campaigning for specific tax increases for specific purposes in the 1997/2001/2005 General Elections we successively won our 3...
- Caracatus 22nd Jan - 9:11pm
Well done Nick , talking up UKIP just before two crucial by-elections. It ill becomes someone who was so useless in Government to criticise Labour...
- Andrew McCaig 22nd Jan - 9:03pm
Andrew T Can you tell us what "welfare spending" you want to cut? Disability benefits again? I would be in favour of cutting the huge...