- MPs to debate curtailing judicial review on Monday as rebel Lib Dem peers face wrath of senior party figures
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Julian Huppert: Commons should debate ban on fisting and watersports porn
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Clegg's letter to Burnham: "you may have inadvertently misled" Commons on Labour's NHS privatisation record
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Opinion: Torture – taking back control of the debate (James Harper)
- Opinion: London’s house clearing and what the Focus E15 campaign tells us (Teena Lashmore)
- Opinion: Shhh! Keep this secret (Chris White)
- Lib Dem Lawyers on Judicial Review (Graham Colley)
- Festive Cheer at Magdalen House! @WEndChristmas
- Royal Mail advice - Christmas delivery advice
- "We apologise for Blue Boar in Ludlow" say @PunchPubs as pub is shut until next year
- Six of the Best 479
- Manston - Labours double whammy (Iris wont talk about CPO and Scobie "Storms" out of meeting)
- US-Cuba Thaw
- Worth Reading 148: End of the stable relationships
- The bit of that leaked Labour document no-one is quoting
- Day 5098: You Can Prove Anything With Statistics Un More Temps
- Lib Dems up three, Tories down three - the latest ICM/Guardian poll and what it means for the general election
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 9:16pm
LIVE? After his silence on and in the Clacton by-election, I thought he must have secretly died.
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 9:13pm
Here goes again. As someone who was active in the Westcountry in the early to mid 1970s, I know well how important to Westcountry Liberal...
- Mark Pack 17th Dec - 9:10pm
Thanks Chris for the response. Good to hear too from Mary about the progress on openning up the FCC. The FPC also debated its secrecy...
- SIMON BANKS 17th Dec - 9:01pm
On the contrary, David, if we left the EU we'd lose all European co-operation, including French, over illegal immigration from outside the EU. The funny...
- refitman 17th Dec - 8:54pm
Dear god, can you imagine the damage the Tories (with Lib Dem help) would wreak in 6 or 7 years. There would be no public...
- Roland 17th Dec - 8:51pm
I get the distinct feeling we'll end up with a confusing mix of devolved and regional assembles that will look a bit like the LibDem...