- As hate crime rises, Farron and Pidgeon visit vandalised Polish Centre (Caron Lindsay)
- Progress in York – our report back after 12 months in joint administration (Keith Aspden)
- The Liberal approach to immigration (Holly Matthies)
- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- The three events that completely changed British political history over the past decades
- Cricket in Germany!?
- The big data explosion sets us profound challenges - how can we keep up?
- Wales through to the European Championship semi-finals
- West End Ward surgeries
- Mersey Metro Mayor – How Much!!!!
- Council motion condemning hate crime following Brexit vote is timely after Ludlow hate crime incident
- Interesting Links for 02-07-2016
- Preview of English Lib Dem Council - Sat 2nd Jul 2016
- Thanet DC, Newington- 1st July 2016
- Andy Boddington 2nd Jul - 9:27am
A few people have taken the Brexit vote as a licence to behave in a racist and intollerant manner. We had an incident here in...
- Nick Baird 2nd Jul - 9:21am
@Paul Pettinger I agree, and said as much in response to Vince's earlier post. There is absolutely no point in compromising at this stage on...
- Jayne Mansfield 2nd Jul - 9:18am
@Stevan Rose, The blame lies fairly and squarely with disgraceful politicians and their campaigns during the referendum. Anyone who failed to challenge the tone and...
- Richard Underhill 2nd Jul - 9:15am
Good stuff from Richard Gadsden 1st Jul '16 - 6:11pm and 7:07pm on planning. Have you met Greg Clark MP? He was loosening the planning...
- Holly Matthies 2nd Jul - 8:42am
It is saying the venue is at capacity and for health and safety reasons we can’t let more people in until the venue has been...
- Denis Loretto 2nd Jul - 7:48am
Hearty congratulations to my former colleagues in Mole Valley. Excelsior!